"STRIVING FOR EXCELLENCE”
To develop aspirational learners who strive for excellence academically, creatively and culturally, benefitting from a wide range of opportunities led by inspirational educators.
Shirley High School is a proud multicultural school with an established reputation of integrity and excellence. Our school is at the heart of a vibrant and diverse community, with over 1000 students benefiting from our fabulous site and leafy surroundings. Along with our clear vision and values, this helps to create a positive learning environment for both students and staff.
Our aim is to develop successful global citizens. Through our vision, values and high quality teaching we want all students to fulfil their potential and believe that they can be the best in the world at whatever they want to achieve.
We aim to:
- Challenge all students to fulfil their potential in all aspects of their lives;
- Provide opportunities for all students to achieve academically, morally and socially,
- Provide a safe environment for all to strive for excellence;
- Work in partnership with students and families;
- Provide the best education possible for our talented and diverse community;
- Offer a broad curriculum that meets the needs of all our students.
Mr T Myton